The mission of Tennessee Temple University is to provide Christ-centered
higher education that transforms lives academically and spiritually for the glory of God.
Transcript Request - Tennessee Temple Academy
With the closing of Tennessee Temple Academy in 2011, the academic records of the school were moved to the care of the Student Services-Records Office of Tennessee Temple University.
The Records Office maintains a permanent record of grades on each student. Students may obtain copies of their transcripts by submitting a written request either in person, by mail or by fax; however, the easiest way to request a transcript is by completing the TRANSCRIPT REQUEST FORM. Each request, including third party requests, must bear the written signature of the student.
In lieu of the Transcript Request form, the student may submit a letter addressed to Student Services which includes the student’s full name at the time of enrollment, current address and phone number, Social Security number, date of birth, date(s) of attendance or graduation, degree(s) earned, recipient of the transcript, and quantity and type of transcript requested.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS
- A separate transcript request must be completed for each transcript to be delivered to a different recipient.
- Please complete the requested information in the right hand column on the request form.
Transcript fees must be received in the Records Office before a transcript may be issued.
- Each Official Transcript is $5.00
- Unofficial and faxed transcripts are $3.00 each
- International shipping fees vary (Contact the Records Office)
- Payment may be made by check, bank or credit card, or by cash (in person)
- All outstanding financial obligations to the school must be cleared before a transcript may be issued.
- Transcript Requests with bank or credit card payment information may be faxed to Records at 423-493-4497 or the payment information may be called in directly to the Business Office at 423-493-4413.
- If you have questions or need assistance with the form, call 423-493-4200 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (EST), Monday-Friday.