The mission of Tennessee Temple University is to provide Christ-centered
higher education that transforms lives academically and spiritually for the glory of God.
|07/24/2013 Fall Orientation/ Fall 2014 New Student Orientation Schedule Students are required to attend all scheduled activities Wednesday, August 13th 8:00am-12:00pm Check-In with Student Service Offices (Located in room 208, second floor, in the Lee Roberson Center [LRC] on Orchard Knob Avenue)/Dormitor Learn more|
Since 1946 Tennessee Temple University has been committed to providing students with a quality education combined with a Biblical worldview in a Christian environment. Students graduating from Tennessee Temple University go on to pursue many different careers such as education, politics, business, counseling, the ministry, and the mission fields. Graduates of Tennessee Temple University also find that they are well prepared to further their education beyond their undergraduate degree.
So why should you look at Tennessee Temple University?
- Because we offer a quality education - graduates of Tennessee Temple University are prepared to enter the workforce, ministry, or to further their education.
- Because we offer a Christian education - Every course taught at Tennessee Temple University is taught from the Christian perspective.
- Because we offer an exciting campus experience - Whether relaxing in the coffee shop, cheering on one of our intercollegiate athletic teams, or attending one of the exciting concerts on campus you will always have something to do while at Tennessee Temple University.
- Because we will challenge you spiritually - Our dynamic chapel speakers and weekly Bible studies are designed specifically to foster your spiritual growth.
- Because we are one of the most affordable private Christian universities in the United States. Our affordable tuition combined with the fact that approximately 95% of our students receive some form of financial aid gives you a private university experience at a public university cost.
Click here to request more information or you may call us at 1-800-553-4050.