Founded in 1946, TTU has a passion for challenging students
academically and encouraging them to grow in their faith.
The Graduate Studies in Education department welcomes you to the application process! We are very excited that you choose Tennessee Temple for your Graduate Degree. Before you begin the application form, please be aware of all steps involved to complete and submit your application.
Steps for a Successful Submittal of Your Application
- Application Form
- Application Fee ($30 USD to be submitted upon completion of Application Form)
- 500 Word or less Writing Sample. (There is an upload form on the application for your essay. This should be 500 words or less and discuss your philosophy of Christian Education.)
- Official College Transcripts. (Please mail all official transcripts to Graduate Studies in Education- 1815 Union Ave- Chattanooga, TN 37404)
- Graduate record exam scores (Please mail to Graduate Studies in Education-1815 Union Ave- Chattanooga, TN 37404)
- Three References. (The first reference should be from a previous educator or school counselor. The second reference should be from a professional colleague. The last reference can be from any non-family member you choose. Y ou will be given a link ( https://ttu.wufoo.com/forms/graduate-programs-in-education-reference-form-wr/ ) at the end of this application form to give to your references for completion. Should your reference not wish to use our link, letters of recommendation may be mailed to Graduate Studies in Education- 1815 Union Ave. - Chattanooga, TN 37404)