The mission of Tennessee Temple University is to provide Christ-centered
higher education that transforms lives academically and spiritually for the glory of God.
A college education is an investment in yourself and your future. Tennessee Temple University believes students should not be barred from a quality Christian education because of limited financial resources. Therefore, Tennessee Temple provides scholarships to supplement your family's best efforts to contribute to your education. We offer scholarships for academics, extra-curricular activities, financial need, and more.
To apply for any of the Scholarships and Grants below, be sure to fill out a TTU financial aid application.
Please contact the Financial Aid Office for more information at email@example.com or via phone at 423-493-4368.
- The Tennessee Student Assistance Award Program (TSAA)
- The Helping Heroes Grant
- Wilder-Naifeh Technical Skill Grant
- Tennessee HOPE Access Grant
- Tennessee HOPE Foster Child Tuition
- Dual Enrollment Grant
Visit http://www.tn.gov/collegepays/mon_college/hope_scholar.htm to find the requirements for the HOPE Scholarship. Students should create an account in order to track their state grants and scholarship programs offered through TSAC.
Be sure to complete your FAFSA, the first step in the application process. FAFSA applications must be received by September 1st for fall semester, February 1st for spring and summer semesters.
Early application is recommended.
If you have not listed Tennessee Temple University as your school this year do so by:
- Logging in to the link: https://clipslink.guarantorsolutions.com/StudentSignon/Default.aspx
- Create a User Name and Password
- Create the transfer from your previous university/college listed to Tennessee Temple University
- Tennessee Temple University (TTU) will not be able to certify students for HOPE unless TTU is listed as the only school.
- Once the account has been created students will be able to track their state grants and scholarship programs offered through TSAC.
For award amounts for the Tennessee HOPE Scholarship for entering freshman beginning with Fall 2015 and thereafter, and for Tennessee HOPE renewal criteria visit: http://www.tn.gov/collegepays/mon_college/hope_scholar.htm
Tennessee Hope Access Grant
If you "just missed" the criteria for HOPE check out the Tennessee HOPE Access Grant to see if you meet the requirements for Tennessee HOPE Access.
Award Amounts for the HOPE Access Grant
For students who first received HOPE in Fall 2009-Summer 2015:
- Four-Year Institutions: Up to $1,375 per full-time enrollment semester, including summer
- Two-Year Institutions: Up to $875 per full-time enrollment sememster, including summer
For entering freshmen beginning in Fall 2015 and thereafter:
- Four-Year Institutions: Up to $1,250 per full-time enrollment semester, including summer
- Two-Year Institutions: Up to $875 per full-time enrollment semester, including summer
Tennessee Home School (Category IV, V, & VI Non-Public Schools)and Category III Online School Requirements
Dual Enrollment Information: http://www.tn.gov/collegepays/mon_college/dual_enroll_grant_rules.htm
|2014-2015 Federal Work Study-Work Scholarship Renewal Application|