Founded in 1946, TTU has a passion for challenging students
academically and encouraging them to grow in their faith.
Tennessee Temple University offers eleven graduate degree programs. Temple Baptist Seminary offers programs for students interested in pursuing an advanced degree in theological studies and practical Christian ministry. The Division of Education offers a master’s degree in education for those students interested in advancing their knowledge in administrative leadership or classroom instruction. This program offers the M.Ed. with specializations in Educational Leadership, Instructional Effectiveness, English Education, and Interpreting Education. The Center for Leadership Studies offers the M.A. in Leadership and the Ph.D. in Leadership. The Seminary degree programs are available through Online Learning and residential formats. The M.Ed. is offered through online courses, while the M.A. L. and Ph.D. are primarily delivered in an online format with some required residency classes.
Programs of Study
Division of Education:
Center for Leadership Studies:
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in Leadership"
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) in Leadership*
Temple Baptist Seminary:
- Certificate of Biblical Studies*
- Certificate of Christian Ministries*
- e-Expositor's Certificate"
- Master of Ministry, M.Min.*
- Master of Ministry (M.Min.) Fast Track"
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies, M.A.B.S.*
- Master of Arts in Biblical Studies (M.A.B.S.) Fast Track"
- Master of Arts in Christian Education, M.A.C.E.*
- Master of Arts in Christian Education (M.A.C.E.) Fast Track"
- Master of Divinity, M.Div.*
- Master of Divinity (M.Div.) Fast Track"
- Doctor of Ministry, D. Min.*
* Available through Online Learning
|Center for Leadership Studies||College of Arts & Sciences|
|Department of Bible & Christian Ministries||Department of Business Administration|
|Division of Education||Graduate Programs|
|Programs List||Status Sheets 2013-2014|