The mission of Tennessee Temple University is to provide Christ-centered
higher education that transforms lives academically and spiritually for the glory of God.
Current Job Postings and Internships
Shiloh Baptist Church, Ocoee, TN
Shiloh Baptist Church, Ocoee TN is seeking a godly young man or woman to serve as Minister to Youth. Interested candidates must qualify according to the following standards:
1. Must be born again in Christ. Must demonstrate a healthy, maturing walk with the Lord. Must submit to background check (required by insurance).
2. Shiloh is a Southern Baptist congregation, therefore candidates who are Southern Baptist will be given weighted preference. Candidates who are from independent or non-Baptist backgrounds may still apply.
3. Candidate should have reliable transportation to and from Ocoee. The church plant is located 15 miles east of Exit 20 on Interstate 75.
4. Position is considered part-time. Work is to concentrate on Sundays, while additional hours may be added for recreation, fellowship and ministry during the weekend. 15 hours is considered average per week.
5. Compensation will be based on number of hours per week, transportation and experience of the candidate prior to hiring.
6. Shiloh youth have recently been involved in drama, music, praise band, missions and lots of fellowship and Bible study gatherings. We not only wish to strengthen the young people we currently have, but also continue to reach out to youth who have no church home.
7. Candidates may submit their name and contact information to their campus minister or service coordinator. Shiloh will remain in contact with your campus coordinator until September 16. Interviews will begin after that date and must be coordinated through your campus director. Please DO NOT contact Shiloh unless specifically directed to do so.
8. Details about compensation, specific work duties, job expectations, etc. will be addressed during the interview. In general Shiloh recognizes that you are students first and youth ministers second. We understand the necessity to be flexible with study time and coursework responsibilities.
9. Our next youth minister will be guided by the church’s youth council. Day-to-day supervision will be given by the senior pastor. You may visit our church website at www.shilohbaptistchurch.ws or visit us on Facebook.
|Current Job Postings and Internships||Freshman Year|
|Helpful Links||Junior Year|
|Senior Year||Sophomore Year|