Founded in 1946, TTU has a passion for challenging students
academically and encouraging them to grow in their faith.
Since 1946 Tennessee Temple University has been committed to providing students with a quality education combined with a Biblical worldview in a Christian environment. Students graduating from Tennessee Temple University go on to pursue many different careers such as education, politics, business, counseling, the ministry, and the mission fields. Graduates of Tennessee Temple University also find that they are well prepared to further their education beyond their undergraduate degree.
So why should you look at Tennessee Temple University?
- Because we offer a quality education - graduates of Tennessee Temple University are prepared to enter the workforce, ministry, or to further their education.
- Because we offer a Christian education - Every course taught at Tennessee Temple University is taught from the Christian perspective.
- Because we offer an exciting campus experience - Whether relaxing in the coffee shop, cheering on one of our intercollegiate athletic teams, or attending one of the exciting concerts on campus you will always have something to do while at Tennessee Temple University.
- Because we will challenge you spiritually - Our dynamic chapel speakers and weekly Bible studies are designed specifically to foster your spiritual growth.
- Because we are one of the most affordable private Christian universities in the United States. Our affordable tuition combined with the fact that approximately 95% of our students receive some form of financial aid gives you a private university experience at a public university cost.
Click here to request more information or you may call us at 1-800-553-4050.
Division of Arts & Sciences
Department of Bible & Christian Ministries
Department of Business Administration
Division of Education
Master of Education
Doctor of Philosophy
Master of Ministry
Master of Arts in Biblical Studies
Master of Arts in Christian Education
Master of Divinity
Doctor of Ministry
|Academics||Donate to TTU|
|Admissions||Give to TTU|
|Campus Life||Contact Us|
Tennessee Temple University
© 2013 Tennessee Temple University.