The mission of Tennessee Temple University is to provide Christ-centered
higher education that transforms lives academically and spiritually for the glory of God.
10:00 A.M. Friday, February 26.
Job Posting: Customer Service Representative
The Customer Service Representative will report to the Customer Service Manager and will work directly with the customers, technicians, and warehouse. The Customer Service Representative is responsible for ensuring the customer is taken care of from beginning to end. The responsibility of the CSR will include any other tasks as needed by MCA.
Duties and Responsibilities (Including but not limited to):
- Responsible for opening, assigning, updating, and closing calls for assigned customers
- Interact directly with customers and technicians via phone and web
- Follow through on pending service calls ensuring customer satisfaction
- Develop relationships with customers to ensure timely communication
- Cross Trained in Customer Service Department to assist in opening calls, paging technicians, and other tasks as needed by the Customer Service Manager
- Tracking of projects
- Report compilation as needed
- And any other tasks required by MCA
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Effective Planning, Organization, Documentation, and Communication Skills
- Ability to use a personal computer and proficient in various software packages including all Microsoft Office Products & Adobe
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Sound Judgment in Decision Making & Business Analysis
- Willingness to accept ownership and be held accountable
- Must be a team player and be able to provide direction and support to other team members
- Establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with little supervision.
- Handle and resolve recurring problems
- Maintain excellent Customer Service standards in daily operations
Credentials and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree required
- Previous experience a plus
- Must be able to work under pressure
News & Events Archives