The mission of Tennessee Temple University is to provide Christ-centered
higher education that transforms lives academically and spiritually for the glory of God.
Online English Faculty
The Department of Communications at Tennessee Temple University is looking for online faculty for the Fall 2014 semester.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Master’s in English and teaching experience within the discipline
Doctorate in English and teaching experience within the discipline
Special Instructions to Applicants:
- complete the Faculty Employment Application at the following address: http://www.tntemple.edu/faculty-application.
submit the following documents (.docx or .pdf) to Dr. Jason Huddleston, Chair of the Department of Communications, email@example.com:
- academic CV
- three letters of reference (two professional, one personal / spiritual)
- unofficial copies of academic transcripts
Applicants must have
- a personal relationship with Jesus Christ,
- a commitment to academic excellence, and
- the ability to work with a diverse student population.
|Career Center||Employment Application|
|Faculty Employment Application||Full-Time Computer Information Systems Faculty|
|Online English Faculty||Part-time English Faculty|