Founded in 1946, TTU has a passion for challenging students
academically and encouraging them to grow in their faith.
Part-time English Faculty
The Department of English at Tennessee Temple University is looking for residential
part-time faculty for the Fall 2013 semester.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
Master’s in English and teaching experience within the discipline
Doctorate in English and teaching experience within the discipline
Special Instructions to Applicants:
* Email Dr. Jason Huddleston, Chair of the Department of English
(email@example.com), to receive an electronic employment application.
* Email Dr. Huddleston the following documents (as Word [.doc / .docx]
- Academic CV
- Teaching Philosophy
- Statement of Faith
Applicants must have
- a personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- a commitment to academic excellence
- the ability to work with a diverse student population
|Career Center||Employment Application|
|Part-time English Faculty||Student Job Center|