Founded in 1946, TTU has a passion for challenging students
academically and encouraging them to grow in their faith.
Most graduate schools are going to want to see your official transcript before you enroll in classes. Though we’ll be sad to see you go, we’ve made it very easy to request a transcript from the TTU registrar! We wish you the very best as you further your education, and we pray that the knowledge and experience you’ve gained at Tennessee Temple University has prepared you for a life of ministry and service wherever you go.
The Student Services Center maintains a permanent record of grades on each student. Students may obtain copies of their transcripts by submitting a written request either in person, by mail or by fax; however, the easiest way to request a transcript is by completing the Transcript Request form online. In lieu of the Transcript Request form, the student may submit a letter addressed to Student Services which includes the student’s full name at the time of enrollment, current address and phone number, Social Security number, date of birth, date(s) of attendance or graduation, degree(s) earned, recipient of the transcript, and quantity and type of transcript requested. Each request, including third party requests, must bear the written signature of the student.
The fee for each official transcript is $15.00 and must be received in Student Services before the transcript will be released. Payment may be check, money order, or credit card (MasterCard, Visa, or Discover). Only requests submitted in person at Student Services may be paid in cash. For an additional $5.00, the transcript may be processed within the next business day, provided that there is no outstanding balance due with any campus office and the data is entered in the computer record. Additional fees for express shipping must be received in advance. Student Services will not release official transcripts if the student’s financial account is outstanding for any reason. In addition, transcripts for graduating seniors are not released until the required exit interviews and departmental exit examinations have been completed.
INSTRUCTIONS TO THE STUDENTS REQUESTING TRANSCRIPTS
1. A separate transcript request must be completed for each transcript to be delivered to a
2. Please complete the requested information in the right hand column on the request form.
3. Transcript fees must be received in the Student Services before a transcript may be issued.
- Each Official Transcript is $15.00
- Unofficial and faxed transcripts are $3.00 each
- Priority Processing (next business day) is one fee of $5.00 regardless of the number of transcripts requested
- Overnight and International shipping fees vary (Contact the Records Office)
- Payment may be made by check, bank or credit card, or by cash (in person)
4. All outstanding financial obligations to the school must be cleared before a transcript may be
issued and access to unofficial transcripts is available in the Student Portal.
5. Unofficial transcripts are available through your Student Portal. To request access, check the appropriate box on the Transcript Request Form.
6. Transcript Requests with bank or credit card payment information may be faxed to Records
7. If you have questions or need assistance with the form, call 423-493-4200 between the
hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM (EST), Monday-Friday.
|Academy Transcript||Advanced Credit|
|Course Designation||Graduation Application|
|Meet the Registrar||Program Change|
|Registration||Student Information Form-All Students|
|Transcript Request||Withdrawal Form|